Whole Kids Foundation is dedicated to helping kids eat better—and enjoy it!
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) founded by Whole Foods Market and guided by the same values, principles, expertise and standards for quality ingredients, food production methods and nutrition.
We support schools and inspire families to improve children’s nutrition and wellness.Given the right opportunities, kids will get excited about fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and other nutritious whole foods.
- Help kids learn to love fresh, nutritious, whole foods
- Increase access to and consumption of these foods in schools
- Inspire families to prepare and share these foods at home
- Encourage community action that supports healthier kids
- Create support tools for educators, who play a vital role in modeling and teaching healthy choices
- End the childhood obesity epidemic
What We Do
- Provide schools with salad bars through our partnership with Let’s Move Salad Bars to Schools
- Provide grants for school gardens and related programs
- Offer cooking and nutrition education for school teachers and staff
- Support The Lunch Box online tools, which help cafeterias transition to serving more fresh, whole foods
Download the complete Whole Kids Foundation Brochure to learn more.