It’s been a little bit since I shared a new recipe with you, as a reminder if you ever want to check out all of my free recipes in my Raw Recipes Playlist Here
Please do subscribe n like the videos… it all helps
So to the recipe at hand…
I have a bunch of different fun Raw Burger Recipes, this is one of the simpler, super delicious deluxe raw vegan burgers I have made in a while, gotta say Ashley and I enjoyed the Heck out of them and hope you do too!
It really tastes like a cooked garden burger but has no oil, is low fat and no salt!
Stoked to share the “patty recipe” from the picture above and show off a few from my sweetie Miss Naturally Ashley as well as my friend Curtis Griffing from Raw Food Central!
Simply Veggie RV Burger Patties
Blessings All! :)Here is another amazingly delicious recipe from The Raw Advantage! Stack it into a delicious burger for a meal on it's own, or add it as a side to whatever glorious creations you come up with! Either way, your friends and family (and tastebuds) will love it! Simply Veggie RV Burger Patties Blessings All! :)Here is another amazingly delicious recipe from The Raw Advantage! Stack it into a delicious burger for a meal on it's own, or add it as a side to whatever glorious creations you come up with! Either way, your friends and family (and tastebuds) will love it!
- Finely shred the carrots and broccoli with a grater or a food processor, put in a big bowl.
- Dice the mushrooms and the outside edges of 2/3's of the tomatoes (reserving the seeds / juicy parts of the tomatoes) into a fine dice and add to the big bowl.
- Blend the remaining tomatoes with all remaining ingredients except hemp.
- Stir the tomato based sauce into the shredded / diced ingredients, add the hemp and mix well.
- Form into 6 large thick patties and set directly on your dehydrator trays, best 2-3 at the front of 2-3 sheets so they are closest to the fan and dry in the least amount of time.
- Dehydrate at 109° – 115° for 4 hours or till dry enough to carefully flip without falling apart. Dehydrate for 1-2 more hours or till desired dryness.
- Serve on a large iceberg or a romaine lettuce leaf with a big slice of tomato and sliced avocado, I find 1 avocado works well for 4 – 6 burgers.
If your looking to go Deluxe, add the super mega amazing home made raw ketchup and ranch dressing (both from Naturally Ashley's "Childhood Favorites" ebook, you will want to grab it here, trust me), top with the amazing Raw Food Central "Onion Rings" (available here among other amazing snacks at Raw Food Central), they are s good you may just want some on the side too… and if desired add some raw dill pickles on top*
If you don't have a dehydrator I highly recommend a Excalibur Dehydrator, they really help bring more tastes textures and a bit of warmth to your raw food lifestyle. Whether you wish to dry tomatoes, fruit leather, make raw Pancakes (as in my "Super Sweet Treats EBook, Free Here) or some Raw Pizza Crusts (see Super Secret Raw Pizza Crust Recipe here) or some truly Raw Vegan Sushi Wraps (see Raw Sushi Wrap Recipe here) you can grab one here with free shipping.
Trust me, they are worth it!
PS don't forget to subscribe and peep all of my free recipes in my Raw Recipes Playlist Here
Hope you all enjoy the Burgers and all the recipes above with
*we bought these at a natural food market, vinegar free with minimal Himalayan sea salt; watch out for my salt free fermented food recipes in a upcoming Cravings Busters ebook.
The Raw Advantage
Latest posts by Chris Kendall (see all)